Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Stuff

Ya know, it's funny how the transition between high school and college can make such a deep impact on your life.  As I reflect back on the past 4 years of my life I pretty much got away with whatever I wanted.  Now in college my role has changed, I'm not the big man on campus.  I have a clear understanding of my future goals.  The best is that the decisions that I made in high school, that I thought would change my life, aren't looking so big now.  Now, I have several job offers ranging from New Albany to Louisville and going all the way down to Austin.  How to choose.  I want to be smart and take advantage of every opportunity life throws my way, but I don't want to rush.  

Anyone have some simple advice?  I'm looking for clarity.  I'm looking for the big stuff.

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

In my experience, questions are far more important than answers. I applaud your search for the big stuff!